– Starting the weekend with a good workout without the huge hordes of people
– Meeting up with old friends to talk about how wild and crazy we once were…and how happy and settled we are now.
– Taco dip
– Going for a run
– Having lunch with our friends with the kids (and realize how we’re still not ready for that…)
– Home Depot
– High school graduations where we sit with our mouths agape-“Is he REALLY old enough to be graduating??”
– Sitting on a patio with an imported beer and a new friend, talking finance and our friends with boats (well, at least the friends with boats part)
– Midnight ice cream runs
– A full breakfast using herbs we’ve grown
– Working in the yard/garden (It doesn’t look like much now, but just you watch! I hope…)
– The drink and the pause after working in the yard
– Gourmet Club dinner parties
I’m glad I’m a grown-up. It was a great weekend!!